Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyMamaBri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 11:34 PM
    15 & Pregnant
    I'm 15 but I'm turning 16 in 2 months.
    I had sex with a guy that I've been involved with since 7th grade for the first time, I am on a low dose of birth control pill but just to regulate things and since I wasn't planning on sex I didn't take it regularly.
    I don't know what to do, I am not even a month along, I know my options and right now I want my baby.
    The father, who I'm still with, is going off to Army camp this summer and next summer in 2 different states, then he'll be going to afghanistan for 14 months. I don't wnt to have to burden him with this but I do know I have to tell him. I just don't know how to tell my parent's that I'm not a virgin anymore let alone pregnant.
    Any advice?
    Johny2010 Posts: 21, Reputation: -5

Mar 28, 2011, 12:26 AM
    So... Fist Do you have pregnant now??
    Do you tell your boyfriend??
    Hey,, you are just 16... very dangerous to hold your pregnant...
    Tell your parents... they might give you many advices... Don't scared to tell your parents about u... I think they will forgive you.. because you are their daughter...

I don't know what advice to give you...
    Sorry for my bad English because I am Japanese... Hey... Have a good time.. I wish
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Well if you want to keep your baby you need to tell them asap! You also need to start taking folic acid for the first 3 months of your pregnancy to prevent spina bifida in your baby (very important for development) you can get them in your pharmacy, I suggest you get them now!

Hey look, there's no easy way of telling your folks, your 15, they're going to freak out, I suggest you sit them both down and explain your situation, no doubt there will be tears flowing from all corners but the sooner you tell them the better, then you can get things in action, visit your doctor etc, your parents can tell you all the rights and wrongs on why keeping your baby is going to be extremely hard!

All you can to is prepare for the reaction they will have, and as for your boyfriend, you don't want to burden him? HA! This is just as much his problem as it is yours, why should he be spared any hardship.

Good luck in the future and please tell your folks asap.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2011, 04:02 AM

Are you sure you are pregnant? How old is your boyfriend? What state do you live in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search