Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamza2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Halal meat
    Salam
    Sir I want to know "Is meat in fast food restaurants in america is halal or not?
    I am living in USA"
    Please do reply me soon
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2011, 12:52 AM
    Wa aleikumus-Salam.
    It`s not the best option, because of the inhumanity and lack of mercy in the way the kuffar slaughter the animals, and because animal fats are not healthy to eat everyday. But no-one can say it`s not Halaal if 1.they are from people of The Book (in general), as I think they usually are in USA, 2.they are purely meat of Halaal animals not mixed with e.g. pork, 3.They are not mixed with blood (except what is unavoidable remaining in the meat after slaughtering), 4.the animals are not killed by another means than spilling their blood (I don`t know the laws in your state. In my country they stun the animals first, but that doesn`t kill them. It`s just brutal, but it doesn`t make the meat Haram). And if you have no option, of course you know you can even eat pork while you dislike it, but if it`s like you`re starving - may Allaah save us from that.
    This is what I have gathered from studying from people of knowledge.
    And Allaah knows best.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2011, 01:01 AM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    And what people say about the people of the Book being different from the jews and christians of today is baseless, because it doesn`t give us a right to change any ruling of Allaah and His Messenger -sAaws- what we think people were like then, and make it Haraam. That`s same like christians making Halaal pork after Allaah made it Haraam in their Book by using statements that "back in those days the pork meat was unhealthy, but not today!"
    What`s the matter with people that they think time can give them the excuse to become judges of the Law of Allaah and change it for the better? As if Allaah didn`t know the future when He revealed what He revealed in the past... Allaahu akbar. It`s Halaal in The Book of Allaah, and to follow people who make Haraam what Allaah made Halaal (or vice versa) is shirk, and that was the shirk of the jews, of which The Messenger of Allaah -sAaws- told about. So eat from them, when Allaah has made it allowed, and don`t feel hesitant. Salaam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance Halal or Haram [ 2 Answers ]

Insurance in islam halal or haram

Is it halal? [ 2 Answers ]

If told by the meat seller that the meat sold is halal, can we consume it or should we investigate furthur?

Is the salary halal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing assignments for students of foreign universities and I am being paid for it.is this salary halal for me or not?

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

View more questions Search