Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mruneek1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 12:56 PM
    I am a rap ghost writer that's looking for work any body need a good Rap ghost writer?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2011, 03:01 PM

Ok, I have to ask, what is a rap "ghost writer"? I can understand a ghost writer for a book or article. Generally, someone wants to publish a biography or memoir or maybe a scholarly work. They want the work to be readable and grammatically correct.

But I've never heard of a song writer (and Raps are still considered songs last time I looked) who didn't want credit. Singers are performers. While many do write their own work, many will perform other people's work. But when they do the song writer gets credit.

So if you want to write Raps, then write them. Next you try to get an artist to perform them.
    keenanlyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    It is someone who writes a rap song for an individual who will only record an perform this song for a undisclosed sum of money. And I could write it for you,sign away writes and everything for the write price$$$$$
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 3, 2011, 07:25 AM

That is pretty close to the definition of a ghost writer period. And, again, I've never heard of such a thing in the song writing industry. Performers record other people's work ALL the time. I've never heard of a song writer who would not want credit. Why would someone give up their rights to residuals? It would have to be a whole lot of money to compensate. And why would performers require it?

Again, write your songs and try to get artists to showcase them. If you write good songs other artists will want you to write for them. If you don't get credit, no one knows about you and that's why you can't get people to pay you to write for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is the writer of 1st, 2nd & 3rd John same as John the Divine writer of Revelation? [ 8 Answers ]

I believe they are two different people but my friends say the writer of 1st, 2nd, & 3rd John is the same as the writer of the book of Revelation.

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer [ 2 Answers ]

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer, I don't know how to dismantle the external drive

Are you a good writer/advisor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a book. My first book. It is autobiographical fiction. I need an advisor and guide who is retired and has a lot of time on their hands. This autobiographical book has to do with Africa and the African experience. You do not have to have be Africa. You just have to know...

Use CD Writer as DVD Readr/Writer [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find the way to use a CD writer as a DVD Writer.

Steps to be a good writer. [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I want to start writing ,I find difficulties maybe because English is a foreign language for me,but not all great writers are the natives.Can you help me?

View more questions Search