Ask
    lindaleslie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Stingray satellite dvd player?
    What channel does dish have to be on fordvd hg
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 05:36 PM
    I don't understand your question. Please restate it more clearly. The best I can tell is that you are wondering what channel your TV needs to be on to watch your DVD player and that you have satellite through Dish Network.

I will need to know how you have things connected.

Generally, if everything is connected through RF (the coax cable), the TV will need to be on either channel 3 or 4. However, for the home distribution systems (where one box controls more than one TV), it could be just about any channel from 2-73 (if I recall correctly).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting a DVD player with Satellite Dish [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 52 inch Toshiba HDTV that is already connected to a DISH network satellite. I would like to connect a DVD player and have no idea how to connect. I may also need help with figuring out which remote I use. Currently I have to use the TV remote that just turns on the TV and the DISH remote...

Can't switch from satellite dish to DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

I'm renting a vacation house for just a few days. It has a huge TV, sound system, satellite (DISH) receiver and a VHS/DVD combo. I can't make the DVD movie appear on the TV screen. I called DISH. The representative said it should "just come on." Nope. Thanks for any ideas.:confused:

How do I hookup dvd player to tv/satellite [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hookup dvd player to tv/satellite

Do you have to connect satellite TV through a dvd player? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone... this is my first time here and I am hoping someone out there knows the answer to my question. I am moving soon and setting up my Dish Network my bedroom new TV does not have a dvd or vhs player, do I need one in order for them to set up my dish network?? In other words.. Do you...

DVD recorder/Player, Satellite receiver [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I find many good answers; however, I have not as yet found the answer to solve my dilemma. I have an LG DVD recorder/player LRH-539 model: It has RCA in and out connections, and only out component connections: one s-video (I can't tell whether it is the output or input)...

View more questions Search