Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Holi89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 09:01 PM
    Boyfriend seems bored with me
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years, he used to be very romantic with me the first two years and even gave me a pre compromise ring. Since our 3 years together he started to change and always seems to be mad at me,whenever we go to do groceries together he always gets mad at me saying that he always wastes his time doing groceries with me and that he has to study. Then when he gets to his apartment he doesn't study and starts chatting with his friends. Whenever we go out he always seems mad and when I try to cheer him up, he just stays very serious and says he is tired. He never smiles when we are together now,but when he goes out with his friends he always seems to have fun and writes on Facebook about the great time they spent together.

Even though he is always serious I always say cute things to him and smile,but it never seems to make him happy. I tried asking him and he says that he doesn't not like compromises and likes to be alone. I am always very lovable and romantic with him but he he is not like that with me.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2011, 12:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I tried asking him and he says that he doesn't not like compromises and likes to be alone
    That's your answer right there... dump him! He has no room for compromsing so that just means you either put up or put out, your choice, he sounds like miserable git! Keep going out with him and you will end up the same miserable git as him, his moods will rub off you and you sound like a nice bubbly girl.

I know its easier said than done but your choices are simple... keep going with the way things are and feel like this forever or be single and maybe sad for a little while and than back to happy!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2011, 12:55 AM

He's not putting any effort into the relationship and he wants to be alone.

Do what he is too much of a coward to be doing-end it.

Sometimes a relationship just runs its course,and you'd be better off letting this go now rather than keep trying to reheat an old soufflé for another year or longer.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2011, 05:55 AM

I agree with Amicon... he's just not willing to put any effort into the relationship, so it doesn't have a chance.

The best thing you can do is break up with him and move on. Sure it'll be tough, but eventually you're going to find someone who actually cares enough to put some effort into making the relationship work.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 07:47 AM

You either build a life that makes you happy with him, or without him, and its your choice. You have enough facts to make a good decision for yourself, if you don't let YOUR feelings blind you to those facts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend seems completely bored by me [ 11 Answers ]

I've been going out with this guy for about three years now, and we've moved in together. You'd think that would be enough of a reason to be assured of the relationship, but things just seem to be deteriorating... not that he sees that. When he gets home from work I'll be waiting (on the days I...

Is my boyfriend bored of me? [ 11 Answers ]

This might sound like nothing but I need 2 clear my mind!! I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 23 and we've been together for almost 2 yrs, we have had our problems and I'm not normaly a paranoid person but he recently got a job working behind a bar and he loves it but he works stupidly long hours and we...

Boyfriend of 5 years is bored and pulling away from me. [ 9 Answers ]

5 years ago I met the man of my dreams. I love him to pieces, and I know that he loves me... well I think he does. Lately it has been getting really bad, he practically ignores me, he never holds my hand, or even touch me for that matter, we haven't had sex in like 2 months, we sleep with...

I think my boyfriend is bored with our relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I am 16, and I would like some advice and other peoples opinions about the situation, and what I should do. My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 6 months. The begging of our relationship was great. We can only see each other once every 1 or 2 weeks, so he would always tell...

View more questions Search