YouTube - Bohemian Dental Rhapsody - The Madow Brothers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

I'll add my Friday Humour! Sorry! [ 6 Answers ]

A frog goes into a bank, and asks to take out a loan. The cashier, who has the unfortunate name of Miss Patricia Whack, starts to take him through the application form. Everything is fine until she discovers he has nothing to offer as security. "Don't worry," he tells her, "My father...

Friday humour [ 9 Answers ]

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of lager and a ham sandwich. The bartender looks at him and says, "But you're a duck." "I see your eyes are working," replies the duck. "And you talk!" exclaims the bartender. "I see your ears are working," says the duck. "Now can I have my beer...

Light humour for a Friday. [ 2 Answers ]

Guys' Rules­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.) We always hear "the rules"

If you have a sense of humour, you have to read this! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I used to go out with a guy called Mike. It wasn't really a serious relationship - I never slept with him or anything. When I went out with him, he was pretty materialistic, for example he refused to buy anything that wasn't designer branded like Versace etc, he constantly tried to...

View more questions Search