Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chavonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Heating & Air Conditioning
    I have a Goodman furnace. The thermostat is telling the furnace to come on, but it does not. This happens at least twice a day. I have to turn it on by turning the furnace on and off. There is a blinking red light that flashes five times, which I do not know what that means. Please Help
    jameshenderson3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2007, 09:10 AM
    If you remove your bottom and top door from the furnace, you will see a chart for the amount of flashes you see. After you find the number it will tell you the possible cause. The chart is on the inside of one of the doors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual-zone Heating/air Conditioning Problems [ 2 Answers ]

We have been having problems with our dual zone system, operated by two LUX 1500 thermostats. When both systems are on, the temperature in one of the zones (typically upstairs when heat is running, downstairs when airconditioning is running) will exceed the limit for that zone, but the system will...

Central Air & Heating [ 7 Answers ]

Good Day, I recently changed my thermostat from a White Rogers to a Hunter programmable model 44260. I connected the system myself and now realize that the heat is not coming out of the vents. The fan is blowing but cool air. I have six wires coming out of the wall plus a jumper on the thermostat....

Heat & Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

I live in SW Missouri. We are currently experiencing an ice storm. When my power came back on after being off about 3 hrs. my heat pump is completely iced up causing the unit to shut down. Can I pour warm or hot water over the unit to remove the ice? I believe it simply is unable to get air...

Air conditioning and heating problem [ 7 Answers ]

My air conditioner keeps freezing up and usually all it needs is more freon. Now my heating won't shut off the thermostat seems to be stuck on 75* even though I have it on 70* or I think it is clicking when I pull it by 75* when I tried to get it to shut off. Is my thermostat gone bad or is it...

View more questions Search