Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikki92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 04:21 PM
    I keep crying?
    Hi I'm 19, female and I keep crying recently but I don't know why. Im in a happy relationship with my boyfriend. I work 5 shifts a week and uni 5 days a week. I hate uni but things are sorting itself out and work is stressful but I've always coped but the past couple months have been crying loads and don't know why please help x
    marane22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 12:12 AM
    Sounds like simple stress. I know you've already recognized that you have stress, however often times we underestimate the damage it can do to our bodies after it builds up for so long. Try taking an hour in between your work and school schedule to do something that you simply enjoy yourself. Maybe its reading a book, going for a quiet walk by yourself, or listening to music. Regardless, do it alone, and don't let any disruptions involving school or work affect it. After a short while you'll find yourself able to get back into the groove of university and work all of the time.
    vikki92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 01:34 AM
    Thank you for your help. I will deffinatly try this :) I agree that I need more time to myself thanks a lot x
    dcwconslt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Great suggestion from marane22 and it is a good first step. If it is stress this will most likely help and is a healthy way to cope. If you still find yourself crying often, try keeping track of when this seems to happen the most and what is going on that precipitates it. Are you sleeping enough? Could it be hormonal fluctuations? A blood test or exam might be in order if it doesn't resolve. Be well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm crying [ 13 Answers ]

I'm 15, and heartbroken Yes I have a boyfriend, I want to break up with him but,His sister will have people jump me. He has a puppy that my mother is attached to. And if I break up with him my mom will never see the puppy again, and the puppy will continue to be abbused by my boyfriend, so we...

Why do I keep crying? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for a few months, and we really like each other. He's very understanding and caring, I never met anyone nicer and more mature than him. But he often leaves to another city to work, or when he's here he started working every single day and we barely get to see each other....

Crying After I ? Why? [ 16 Answers ]

After a full blown orgasum I sometimes starting bawling? Does anyone know why this happens to me? I curl up into a ball and just cry until I feel like I'm mellow again. :confused:

Why he is crying so often? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my child is 4 month, and he was crying very often, our doctor said that he had no pains, he was eating very good, and also he had some problems about constipation but now he is doing well. Two days ago he began to cry again, and he is eating (breastfeed) every 2 hours for a ten minutes and...

View more questions Search