Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkipW Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2011, 02:09 PM
    '87 Firebird/Camaro Hatch Conversion
    Some disgruntled soul took a disliking to my car and smashed the glass and frame of the rear hatch. Couldn't readily locate a Camaro replacement so have a Firebird hatch which I'm converting. There are many sources for how to repair body panels.

1) Can you recommend the best way to patch the 3/8 inch holes left in the deck where the Firebird wing was removed?
    2) Can you suggest the best way to remove the 3rd stop light mounted on the inside of the glass on the Firebird hatch?

Many Thanks... Skip

SkipW Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2011, 02:10 PM
    Have a 1987 Firebird Rear Hatch I Want to put on a Camaro
    Any recommendations on the best/easiest way to remove the third brake light assembly from the glass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Pontiac Firebird [ 7 Answers ]

I have a '95 firebird and on my way home from work today I went to stop at a light and it felt like the brakes didn't catch. An indicator light came on and said "Trac Low" and the ABS Inop indcator light came on. My ABS Inop has been coming on and off the past few days, but I've had no problem...

Alternatoer chargeing prolbems with a 1991 firebird [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: put a new alternator on my 1991 fire bird an now I still have trouble with it charging my car

94 firebird transmission shifting trouble [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 94 firebird with the 350lt1 in it I just got it back from having the motor rebuilt there was nothing wrong with the tranny when I took it in but when I got it back it won't hardly shift. If you are going slow it won't shift at all you have to kind of push the gas hard and then it will...

Transmission not shifting on 1998 firebird [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 firebird v-6 460le transmission.It will not shift unless you let up on gas pedaL and there is no reverse BO

View more questions Search