Try pressing Fn and F3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lock (FN) key on Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to lock the (FN) function key on a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop? As the computer doesn't have a 10-key pad, you need to hold down the (FN) key to use the number pad (blue numbers) on the alpha keys. I would like to lock the (FN) key so as not to have to hold it...

Where is the @ key on the Dell notebook [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am having trouble with the @ key on my new netbook which is a Dell has anyone had this problem if so please can you tell me what I have to do Many thanks

How do you opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french key board ? [ 3 Answers ]

How to opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french keyboard

Dell notebook Fn key stuck on. [ 10 Answers ]

:mad: I have a new Dell notebook with Windows Vista. I somehow managed to turn on the "Fn" key, and I can't turn it off. (Fn is the key that lets you re-purpose some of the other keys). There's no Fn-lock key to turn it off/on, I have no idea how I did it. It makes numbers when I type...

CMOS Battery for dell inspiron 2650 [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix up my old dell inspiron 2650 for my sister. I went to reinstall windows for give it a fresh start in its factory settings, but it was asking for a BIOS password. My brother set the password and doesn't remember what it is. So I took the computer apart to remove the battery and...

View more questions Search