Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonbeam5689 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2004, 10:00 PM
    Confine him to a"Looking For The Title of A Movie"
    I hope someone can help me in knowing a title for the following movie...
    The movie was made in the late 70's or 80's.
    It is about a man who I think is a writter. He moves into a big old house which he finds out is haunted by a boy named David. David's father was , I think a mayor or political figure. David was born with some type of defect that would leave him crippled. Knowing this his father kept him hidden and adopted a baby that would be capable of taking over his position when he got older and never told anyone of this. David was too much for the family to handle so his father drowned him in the bath tub. The other boy David's father raised grew up and took over as mayor. The truth came out in the end because of the haunting of David.
    Anyone know the title?. Please reply if you do ;)
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2004, 02:54 PM
    Confine him to a"Looking For The Title of A Movie"
    I believe you're describing "The Changeling" (1980) starring George C. Scott. It's one of my favorite old horror movies. :)
    moonbeam5689 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2004, 09:54 PM
    Re: confine him to a"Looking For The Title of A Movie"
    :D :) :DThank you ,Thank you ,Thank you !!!
    I have been wanting to see this movie again for a very long time and I told my family several times about it and I think they were starting to think I made it up...I am going to go out tomorrow and hopefully bring it home ! ;D :D
    ZRoHeRo Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2005, 12:05 PM
    That was a good movie!
    Nirvana94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 12:12 PM
    Sorry for responding too late but I think the movie might be the Changeling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search