Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Internet explorer 9
    I have just upgraded to windows 7 from Vista and I received IE 9 with it. I really liked this idea but I can't play a farm game that I love with IE9. Do you have a way to fix this or should I go back to IE8? I can get on the farm, I just can't post on it which is 99% of the game. Any help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Online Games, especially Facebook based ones work best with Google's Chrome browser.

Go and grab it as it's free and works a treat.

Mar 25, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Well, you sent me an e-mail telling me I had an answer but I don't see one and it says there is no answer yet. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Jeanel

Mar 25, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Great! Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

Internet explorer 6 [ 2 Answers ]

I got the system with win98SE platform. It got a IE 5in it. Now, I want to upgrade it to IE 6. But, whenever I down load the installation file from the Microsoft site which is for 436 kb & when I run it, it tells, previous installation is not completed & restart the machine to install IE6. So, I...

View more questions Search