Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuceG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 10:21 AM
    American citizenships for french?
    How can I get into an american school from London ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Please clarify your question

Mar 25, 2011, 11:13 AM
    Fashin design school in the USA
    Hi, I am a french citizen living in London,Uk I would like to go to the USA for study ,what is the procedure to follow for a school in the USA and how do I know if I am eligible ?

Mar 25, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Hi, I am a french citizen living in London,Uk I would like to go to the USA for study ,what is the procedure to follow for a school in the USA and how do I know if I am eligible ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 11:15 AM

You contact the specific school and ask what the admission requirements (and cost) are.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 11:16 AM

I answered this same question on your other thread. You contact the specific school and ask for the admission requirements - and cost and scholarship info if they are of interest to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An American, An French, And an Peking man [ 17 Answers ]

Part A. There were 3 man walking in the dessert- an American, an French, and an Peking man. They just kept walking until they found a bottle. When they opened the bottle, a man came out. The man told them that he was an immortal and he could help them to accomplish their 3 dreams. The...

French Citizenships [ 2 Answers ]

My mother born in India in 1947. But my grand father born in Pondicherry (French Colony). He died in 1955 and not registered for French nationality. Is it possible for my mother to get French nationality? If so how is the procedure. My mother is having all the documents (Acte de naissance)etc....

French and American dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - does anybody know if I have any rights to French citizenship if I am a second generation American? My Mom's Mom was born in France, my mom was born in the US. I too was born in the US. Please and thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

View more questions Search