Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheikhs619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 06:50 AM
    I was asked in an interview that
    " If you are in a jungle you found a girl there she is about to die, she can only be saved if she had sex with me? What should I do should I leave her or do it to save her life?
    I answered that there is no such kind of disease, but still if there I would save her life.

What is the Islamic point of view regarding this question?
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Islamic is that you don`t respect such people with an answer.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 09:36 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    Allaah ordered to turn away and leave the company of those who mock and make fun of His Ayaat, unless/untill they change the subject. Also He ordered to tusn away from the ignorant and avoid them with beautiful avoidance, and tell them peace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Technical questions asked in internship interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am related to computer science field and want to undertake an internship in my field .can anybody knows what number of technical questions r asked in an internship interview.

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

What is the questions would be asked in the post-graduate interview [ 2 Answers ]

I am applying for master 2 , the school I applied need a interview , I don't know what they will ask ,and how to answer

Questions asked at an interview for a manager's position [ 2 Answers ]

If someone out there could help me on working to come up with about seven to ten interview questions on someone taking charge, knowing how to organize things and getting people motivated and working again. Its my job to find the right person that will fill those qualities and more. Whatever help...

What are the questions can be asked to the accountant if we going to interview them? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm unversity student. I have an assignment on above topic. So please help me. Thank you for the answer.

View more questions Search