Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flonefl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Help with AC setting
    The AC tech just left and the AC is now permanently set to 78. I have the hottest room in the house and cannot sleep in the heat. How can I adjust the setting to where I can control it by the thermostat again? Thank you!
    I'm not calling him back. Can't afford it.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 02:25 AM
    Moved from Electrical to HVAC.

Why on earth did you allow the tech to fix the setting at 78 Deg?
    flonefl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 02:29 PM
    The landlord TOLD him to put it there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting = 60 and = 7 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not figure this out. Can I please get help in how to break it down Thank you Setting µ = 60 and σ = 7

CB Setting [ 1 Answers ]

Overload setting Star-Delta-How does it operate

Cold setting produces heat while heat setting does the same. Need cold air. [ 6 Answers ]

Just installed a honeywell rth221 and when placed in the heat position, it heats and when in the cool position, it heats. Why can I not get cold air? Old thermostat was a lenox with R, Y1, G, O, W1, C, New thermostat has only Y G on one side and Rh, Rc, and W on other with removable jumper...

I'm I setting myself up? [ 2 Answers ]

So after a yr my boyfriend dumped me. He was sincerely as close as a person can get to perfect. I treated him poorly by letting my own personal issues, baggage and slight drinking problem get in the way, and every time it would cause an argument, I'd promise to this time be better. He was always...

View more questions Search