Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cotes35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 03:34 PM
    80's or 90's movies with angels in them?
    There was a movie about 4 angels that were attached to a young man and they couldn't leave until they helped him and he helped them as well. It was a 60's/70's song title as well? Can anyone please help me? Its driving me nuts...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2011, 05:19 PM

Sounds like Heart and Souls.
    peypey1999 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Heart and Soulsis the one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

Cyborg movies from the 80's and 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one remember a movie about I think a soilder how died and I think it was the military put him in this cyborg like suit that reacts on its own if something touched it I think the man wakes up and panics and escapes the facility but he has no memory of who he his or what happen to him most...

Looking for 80's or 90's scifi movies [ 2 Answers ]

It takes place on anasteroid in space there very few humans one humans is a dishwasher helps out an alien with six arms the 6 arm alien becomes his mangaer and trains him for fights fighting is there entertainment one fighter is put under blue light nad the other fighter is put under red light the...

80's or 90's movies 2 of them [ 4 Answers ]

All right I've been searching for a bit and this is driving me nuts.. First movie I though was called "Atomic highschool" but can't seem to find it, it was I believe 80's sci-fi movie, about a high school and like sometime of radiation waste (no not the toxic avenger), I don't remember much...

View more questions Search