Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Mar 24, 2011, 03:22 PM
    How much is Laz Parking Garage in Bridgeport, CT?
    I am taking the ferry from CT to Port Jefferson, NY. Ferry parking does not permit overnight parking (which I need). I have heard nothing but bad stories about Imperial Parking. I would like to maybe use Laz, but there are no rates listed on their web site.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Bridgeport Bankruptcy a legit company to file Bankruptcy with [ 7 Answers ]

Is Bridgeport Bankrupty online service a good company to file Bankruptcy. Are there any major reported complaints, like not filing Bankruptcy properly or at all.

What is the value of a Wheeler and Wilson 9 Bridgeport, Conn.USA sewing machine? [ 2 Answers ]

Antique Wheeler &Wilson treadle sewing machine with a big number 9 on the main machine may be from the 1890s with: - wood grained cube box cover, - 4 fancy trimmed carvings on drawers, - fold down wood grained extension desk top. - also has a gold oval crest bearing the fancy W & W letters...

How to fix my car that is in an underground parking garage? [ 2 Answers ]

My 2004 Maxima has flat tires and a dead battery in my underground parking garage. My thinking is that the flat tires are related to needing to fix/replace chrome rims but I don't know how to go about this as a tow truck would not fit in the underground! Is there a service that would have someone...

Parking ticket- Double parking [ 3 Answers ]

I'm guilty, I know. I double parked in front of a bakery... but $115.00 for five minutes of double parking. They must have been watching me. Any chance I can get the fine Lowered. Any chance I can say I double parked to answer my cell?

My vehicle was stolen out a parking garage. [ 5 Answers ]

My vehicle was stolen out of the parking garage outside my apartment building. I have a reserved spot that I pay monthly for. There are 2 parking attendants on duty during business hours. This theft happened in broad daylight between 11:30 am and 1:15 pm while there were 2 parking attendants on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.