Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueshoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 01:58 PM
    He smiled at me twice?
    A guy on my course sat in front of me and turned around to smile at me and did the same at the train station but I smiled akwardly, not convincing. Is he just being friendly or was he attracted to me?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2011, 02:12 PM

No mind readers here. Only way for you to find out is to talk to him and go from there.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:21 PM

There's really not any answer to be found in a smile.

Next time you see him, why not try having a casual conversation with him and see if anything develops from there.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 29, 2011, 02:24 PM

Sharing smiles is such a lovely experience. It's the first interaction my boyfriend and I ever shared-and it was memorable.

At any rate, none of us can tell you what this guy is thinking. Follow the advice given and strike up a conversation with him and see what happens. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fleeing when hurt , back when smiled at [ 3 Answers ]

Hi can someone answer please this to me: when someone behaves shamelessly towards me and hurts me.She/he understands what they've done but she/he feels fine about her behavior and no regrets no guilt. I am hurt and sad and depressed for long time. And then when this person chats me up I am more...

View more questions Search