Ask
    richs4b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 01:55 PM
    My sub zero freezes up?
    Where is the defrost timmer in a sub zero 650
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 04:55 AM

I'm not seeing a link to the technical/repair sheet on their website (Sub-Zero 650 Over-Under Refrigerator/Freezer: Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigeration) , but I bet if you called them, they'd send you one or give you a link.

Otherwise, double check on the rear of it... the technical sheet might be taped to the back of the unit.

Stay tuned, though, we have good Appliance experts here: they might be able to tell you more specifically.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Try http://www.subzero.com/resources/products/downloads/600ucguide.pdf . This unit has an electronic defrost timer and usually will not fail, but the same cannot be said about the defrost heater in the freezer coils or the defrost terminator. I would check these if you have a problem, further, make sure you clean the condenser coils. Soap and water works best; just be careful to unplug it and vacuum up water. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC freezes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having this problem since a very long time now. My system specs are Core i7 , Intel DX58BP mobo 3 GB DDR3 RAM NVIDIA 9800 GT 1 GB 1 TB HDD and 550w Power supply. The system freezes while playing games . If it's a graphically extreme game the PC freezes and sometimes...

A/c freezes up [ 3 Answers ]

My a/c handler freezing up if I turn my a/c below 80 degrees does this mean I need a new handler

Ac freezes up [ 2 Answers ]

My outside ac unit freezes up

Pc freezes during start up [ 10 Answers ]

My PC freezes durning start-up. When I turn it on it never even gets to the welcome screen, what should I do? (I'm running win-xp) Fortunately, I can start it up in 'safe mode'. Where do I go from there? I tried a system restore, a disk cleanup, and a defrag, but the problem persists! Any help...

View more questions Search