Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faiz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 04:46 AM
    Intercaste-marriage
    Hi sir I'm a muslim boy and I love hindu girl. She loves me more then me . We want to marry but her parents is not agree for this... and she is not go against to his parents . *** help me what can I do
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 12:05 PM

You can consult with a respected religious leader in your community who may be able to speak in your behalf to her parents.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 09:39 PM
    I`m sorry your question makes me so angry. It is Haram, and Allaah will most likely punish you if you marry her, and He does what He wills. Unless she becomes a muslim, there is no marriage for you. If you disobey Allaah and have children with a person who raises tem to worship other than Allaah, how will you be saved from the Fire?
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 09:43 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    Check for my answers to similar questions, and you will find the exact information and evidence that it is Haram, and more advice. Make wudhu, put Allaah first in your life, pray 2 raka`at, ask Him forgiveness, advice, guidance, help.
    Vairah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 01:12 AM
    See marriage is acceptance of pure love each. Your life is to go smooth. Any religious god won't like his people get hurted due to his rules. Even in Quran the first preference is to human.there is nothing to forgive by Allah get hands together with your loved once Allah's grace will be yours..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello friends,*** help me.actually m from jat sikh family and my friend is from same religion but of different caste.He is lubana.I talked to my parents ,they don't allow me to marry with him.B'cz they think that he is from scheduled caste and I don't know that lubana is a high caste or low.I can't...

Intercaste problem in marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Hi This is saumya here and I fell in love with a Brahmin boy.we both love each other.when I asked him for marriage he asked to his mother who denied and said that you can't marry in other caste as I'm from kayastha family.she said anyhow girl should be a brahmin then I can approve you.if he will...

Intercaste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

I am a muslim and I want to marry a girl of hindu caste? I know that marring a other caste girl is haram but if the girl is ready to convert islam? If my parents did not allow me to do marriage than what should I do?

Intercaste marriage [ 3 Answers ]

We both are hindu, but he is from lower caste than me, my parents are not agree for our marriage, we are trying to convince them but no use. Also, I've a elder brother and my parents saying that there will be problems in his marriage because of this. Pleae help me what to do in this situation, I...

View more questions Search