Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firdaus1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 03:35 AM
    The hymen did not break even after 2-3 times intercourse... what is the reason?
    Abc
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2011, 03:45 AM

It likely had already been broken due to sports or physical activities. This could have happened years ago and the woman would never even know about it.

A hymen that is not intact is NOT a reliable indication that a woman is not a virgin as many believe.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 04:18 AM

Agree, in today's active society, fewer and fewer women have their hymen intact at the time they start having sex. If you have more of a question, use the "answer" button and add more info to this question.
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Mar 28, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Maybe because it has already been broken before you had intercourse with her? By her using tampons or playing sport.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do we break a tough hymen [ 9 Answers ]

I just married a 25 year old virgin and we find no way to have intercourse as her hymen won't break.

Bleeding patern from vagina after hymen break [ 1 Answers ]

My vagina has lot of liquid coming as soon as my boy friend touch my organ .Pl. tell me how much liquid expected to come from vagina , if penis is smooth in vagina during the course. As it makes my part uncomfortable .

Do tampons break your hymen? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if you use a tampon does it break your hymen because I have had two health teachers and one said it doesn't and the other one says it does

View more questions Search