Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2003, 06:15 PM
    Trace a number using computer..
    Dear sir,
    Please help me to trace a number on computer, while the call is coming on the phone. How I can trace this number using our computer.

Example

I am live in a house. I have a phone. I want to get all the numbers , which my phone recives acll from outside. I want it the computer display the number from which the call is coming from...
    Would you like help me...
    Thanks for help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 2, 2003, 05:56 AM
    Trace a number using computer..
    You need the Caller ID service a voice modem and software that will display the Caller ID info.

falafelfro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
    To trace any phone number I would start by going to RLookup.com. This service gives you access to cellular and unlisted numbers and they also offer a full 100% guarantee. I have a annual membership with them and it really comes in handy whenever I'm trying to figure out who someone is in my call logs, or want to verify the ID of someone who's buying something from me on Craigslist.
    theuncoventionalsteam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 04:54 AM
    How can I dowload software too trace privite number and where its coming from and whatever software I need

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper way to trace electrical circuits [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, we replaced our old Pushmatic Breaker panel with a GE unit. Now I can get new breakers without having to buy them off E-Bay. Being a cheap Ba**rd, er I mean Frugal, I saved $50 by tracing the electrical circuits myself instead of having the electrician do it. Since I had to do it, and...

Trace IP [ 12 Answers ]

Is there such thing as an app that traces an IP to a physical location? You know... like in the movies? I've tried a few that get it down to the city, but no further. Is there such a thing? Thanks!

Trying to trace a friend [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Jenny (née) Cheadle who lived in Gunnislake, Cornwall, in the early 1970s and earlier? We were both students in the French department at the University of Bristol from 1969 to 1972. She married soon after graduating and may have taken her husband's surname (which...

Artist from 1/26/06 Without a Trace [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the singer who sang the song You Are Not Alone on the January 26th episode of Without a Trace? Does anyone know who that was?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search