Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2011, 12:26 AM

Looks good Binx.

The photo is showing up fine on my laptop, but my screen is very bright.

I love the FAQ page, very well thought out.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2011, 07:29 PM

Thank you shaz. I planned on working on it more this weekend, but instead I went out and spent the weekend with my boyfriend. We took ryu to the beach. (pictures posted on fb) so I plan on getting back to working on the website more Tuesday, (ive got to paint a wall for my aunt, she has cancer and is too sick to do it herself :( )
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:38 PM

Some changes have been made to the website, some FAQ's added. Just thought I'd let you all know
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 02:45 PM

Gald you added how to use the site as it will encourage others.

One tiny problem. Maybe either make a link directly to your email in those spots or make the email at location page larger so its easier to pick out. Just a suggestion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 03:01 PM

More editing --

These bulldogs were selected for performance and resistance to harsh working conditions. It is most probable that the breed[']s gene pool contains a mixture of indigenous dogs (curs), and the dogs that came with each successive invader (the Spanish and [F]rench mastiffs and other bulldogs)[.]

Another [v]ersion of the history of the Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog is that its origins are in the recently extinct breed of bulldog called the Mountain Bulldog. These dogs were first brought to America in the 18th [c]entury. This breed of bulldog was continuously bred for utility and stamina[,] unlike their "English" [counterparts], [w]hether it [was for] guard work, farm work[,] or as a family companion. Being bulldogs of mostly European [descent,] they were not well suited to the warmer climates of the south and were crossed with cur-like dogs.
    The cur-type dogs they used are believed to be the result of crosses themselves. Between breeds like Spanish Mastiff-type [w]ar dogs, [t]he Great Dane, and generic Indian curs (such as the Catahoula red-wolf) which roamed the American South[This previous phrase is only part of a sentence -- what does it belong to?] Farmers and ranchers used these Cur/Bulldog dogs for hunting wild cattle, feral hogs, bears[,] and coons [in addition to using them for] protection and family pets.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 06:47 AM
    Martinizing. i never thought about that. i paid 2k for my pup :S but they do drop as low as 900 in some places.
    feel free to take a look at my photo album, i've got a few pictures of him up. though there are also some on the site. i'm glad you enjoyed learning about them. thank you
    If I'd have paid 2k for a pup I would have thought about it a lot.
    I consider that to qualify as "Expensive"
    But I would bet after a few days with him I would forget about the cost and
    Start counting up the rewards.

Dogs are like that.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2011, 06:51 AM

One of mine was close to 2k, another was free (home-bred).
    My latest little munchkin was well over a thousand and I only half own him (co-owned with his breeder).

The right dog has no price.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2011, 04:17 PM

Thanks calif, wonder, and shazzy your right. The right dog has no price :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2011, 04:19 PM

Martinizing I forgot about his price hours after seeing his face for the first time lol. I got to see him 2 weeks after he was born.

Wonder. Done the editing for your corrections, thank you. I also fixed the sentence which didn't seem like it fit in there, I checked my notes and realized I was missing part of the sentence
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Martinizing I forgot about his price hours after seeing his face for the first time lol. I got to see him 2 weeks after he was born.
    I can understand the "price be damned" attitude after you get them, my yorkie Muttley is priceless.
    But I may have hesitated at two grand before I had him for a while. But once I saw him it was done,
    He is too cute to resist plus his personality is amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking for opinions on what to do [ 3 Answers ]

I think that my wife is considering an affair with an ex-boyfriend of hers, so I am hoping for opinions on what to do. The back story... I apologize for this being to slow long; I'm trying not to leave out any details. My wife and I met almost a decade ago. She had had a serious relationship...

Looking for opinions [ 8 Answers ]

Here's my situation. We've been dating for ~3 months now. We spend as much time as we can together(almost everyday). The other night my girlfriend and I went to see a concert, I had to drive her home right away because she had school in the morning, we get to her house talked about how much fun...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

Just want some opinions. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 5 month old son, he has been so easy to care for, sleeps 12 hours a night since he was three weeks old, and I LOVE being a mom. I left my job as an RN to stay at home with my little man. Anyway, I just wanted some opinions: When is a good time to have a second child? We want to...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

View more questions Search