Ask
    tiffaniejean Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 07:26 PM
    The plasmma is also described as a lipid bi layer
    True or false
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2011, 08:28 AM

What do you think is the answer, and why did you pick that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I layer my own hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have dead straight hair. It looks really boring, I wanted to know if it is possible to layer my own hair. Do I have to go to a hair salon to get it layered? If I can do it myself, how do I layer my hair?:confused:

Should I layer my hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about having my hair layered, because I like it curled, and having layers in it would make it easier to curl and enhance the curls (according to my hairdresser). My hair is long and blonde, and dead straight and currently unstyled. I like my hair the way it is but like it curled too…...

About my lipid profile [ 14 Answers ]

I have no idea what this means.I'm still waiting on an email reply from my physician but was just wondering if you can help me out until then? LDL 114 (0-100 MG/DL) H CHOL/HDL RATIO 3.40 ( 4.37-4.51) L

Create vlan - layer 3 and layer 2 [ 6 Answers ]

This is what I have Firewall (ISA) connected to GSM 7312(layer 3 switch) On GSM 7312(layer 3 switch): Port1 – 192.168.50.1 connected to firewall Port 2 – 192.168.60.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 3 – 192.168.59.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 4 – 192.168.0.1...

Layer cutting hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please give instructions on layer cutting hair. Thanks!

View more questions Search