Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neil_s10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 06:22 PM
    80's truck movie. Two guys driving a cabover truck. Hijacked when in a raido blackout

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

80's movie, guy-driving-a-truck-with-harpoon-in-the-bck [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, 80' movie about guy stopping street racers, leading guy has a truck with a harpoon in the back. I I believe he's revenging his brithres death... Thanks

Truck driving [ 2 Answers ]

Do you know ant trucking companies that will help get my licenses back,they are suspended but I heard there are companies out there that will help if you obligate so much time to the their company.I have no felonies,just can't afford to get them back right now

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.