Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 03:17 PM
    What are some long u , long o, short o , and short u words?
    Hello I need some examples of long u, long o, short u, and short o words. Could someone give me some examples, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2011, 08:09 AM

Depends on what you call short and long...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mzberry View Post
    Hello I need some examples of long u, long o, short u, and short o words. Could someone give me some examples, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!
    For long vowels, think of words that when you say them you hear the name of that vowel. For example, unicorn and open. Short vowel sounds... example: under and hot.
    annvava Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long story short. [ 2 Answers ]

Dated a guy, fell in and out of love... moved away... met a new guy, fell in love, never out, but still moved away. Back in fact. To guy number 1... had a baby. Still talk to guy number 2, but promised guy number 1 that I will try to work things out with him... (for the baby mostly) I am...

Short vs. Long term capital gain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; I have held a stock for some. I sold some of that stock through an on-line account and also purchased the same stock back at lower prices and sold again. Does it matter whether I have held the same stock for years but the sale/repurchase made it look like a short-term gain? I hope...

Long-short-long [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you Okay I have a dilemma.For along time I had Long hair(almost to my butt)but then I started working out and it would get sweaty so I cut it shorter(wayyy shorter like I cut off over 20 inches)but now I kind of miss my long locks! All I can do is wait.But every time I had long hair somehow I...

How do you elaborate your success either short/long term? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not my story but someone who has been really part of me for a very long time which really inspire me. I met this guy right after college. He grew up pretty much on his own. Sometimes his grandparents took care of him sometimes his parents but never the time they really shared a real...

View more questions Search