Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomtom402 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Will I pass an EtG test if I drank 6-7 shots of vodka and 2-3 beers 54 hours ago?

Mar 23, 2011, 03:31 PM
    I'm 25/m/150 lbs I drank Monday night ending at 1am I have an EtG test Thursday morning before 7 am. Am I safe or no? HELP!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 06:51 PM

I guess one has to ask, why are you risking this, if obviously you are on some probation, or some program that restricts or has rules for you not to drink.

Is the drink so important that you have not only drink but were getting drunk.

Do you have so little respect for the rules that you do what you want, then worry about the rules ?

But since the ETG testing can show up for up to 80 hours, your should not have to worry, they will know and be able to get you more personal help for your problems

Mar 23, 2011, 07:48 PM
    "your should not have to worry, they will know and be able to get you more personal help for your problems"

??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 07:49 PM

Being a smart *** since having worked as a police officer and probation officer, I can't stand people who try to cheat and drink when they are not suppose to.

So since it takes about 80 hours to be clear for a ETG test and this is far under 80 hours, you should fail, thus what ever the penalty is, perhaps it will get you to stop drinking and start following the rules
    thit76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 05:35 PM
    I drank new years eve about 4 cups of vodka and 6 shots of tequila I test randomly for the EtG test will I pass
    marq123 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jan 29, 2013, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thit76 View Post
    i drank new years eve about 4 cups of vodka and 6 shots of tequila i test randomly for the etg test will i pass
    Did you pass?
    nerdydirty Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Being a smart *** since having worked as a police officer and probation officer, I can't stand people who try to cheat and drink when they are not suppose to.

So since it takes about 80 hours to be clear for a ETG test and this is far under 80 hours, you should fail, thus what ever the penalty is, perhaps it will get you to stop drinking and start following the rules
    Do you honestly get on here just to criticize others? That is truly a sad way to live your life. If you aren't answering a question, why post?
    To belittle others or to make yourself feel better than others. You are truly the kind I cannot stand...
    EatS**T
    asskikr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 08:20 PM
    I hate cops that write crap reports and suck money out of the public.. you're the worst criminals of all... So don't hack on these people Goody Two shoes! There is no eighty hour test it's a farce and is soon to be totally disavowed like every other test you use that is invalid. You always come up with another though especially ones that you can manipulate... Dont think you fool anyone! I don't know any person who would even slow down to step over your twisted carcass unless they had to piss..
    Same as you piss on our constitutional rights every day... Sleep on that and get off our site!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night? [ 10 Answers ]

I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?

I drank two 40s 68 hours ago and have to test in an hour should I pass [ 5 Answers ]

I drank two 40s 68 hours ago and have to test in an hour should I pass

View more questions Search