Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 03:11 PM
    I have criminal record it was be for four year's ago can I play for uk citizen shipe
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:34 AM

You want to apply for UK citizenship?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Citizen with you.S. Criminal record entering the you.S. [ 9 Answers ]

U.S. permanent resident with a misdemeanor Battery case traveled to Canada married a Canadian and stayed in Canada, became a Citizen in Canada, Can this person travel back to the U.S. this time not with U.S green card but Canadian passport and no record in Canada? Will he or she be denied entrance?...

Wanting to find out if a long time ago criminal record would affect child custody [ 9 Answers ]

I have currently proposed to a woman whom has a child by a man that she was never married to. He left her years ago when he found out she was pregnant by him. They were in a committed relationship and he knew she wanted get married and have at least one child. He had told her this was what he...

I am a canadian citizen with criminal record married to us citizens how to immigrate [ 1 Answers ]

I am married for more then 10 years to my US citizens wife. I have a criminal record that stop me to enter to live with my wife already in US what are my options

My criminal record? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out, what is on my criminal record? Is there a fee?

Criminal record [ 3 Answers ]

Would anyone know in the NY state area can one become a CPA with a criminal record?

View more questions Search