Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumenab Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:52 AM
    I am MA student in English Literature and I am seeking for a good title for a thesis
    I am MA student in English Literature and I am seeking for a good title for a thesis in modern English or American Drama. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

I am stuck with my thesis work... My area of study is English Literature [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Buddies... I am doing my Ph.D in English Literature. My topic is related to feminism. I have got married a year before and unable to concentrate on my studies. Its not that I don't have time... infact, I have lot of free time with me and still I am not using it productively. As so as I try to do...

How to make a thesis proposal in literature [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to all.. :) Would you kindly help me come up with a thesis proposal in literature. In my school, students Rarely make a thesis on literature. Many or almost all are on philosophy. Please help!!

English Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Administrator, Now I take English Studies for master degree in Indonesia. However I got confused with the topic that I should take for my thesis. I prefer in English & IT, sociolinguistics or education. Would you kindly help me solving this problem. Thanks a lot for your help. Best...

University to study english literature abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the names of some of the best Australian, us universities to study english literature

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.