Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Mar 23, 2011, 08:59 AM
    "Up" vs. "down" dragon
    Way back in the day, I studied chugoku kenpo. One day, the instructor was explaining the difference between the up and down dragon, and explained why the down dragon was the one on our logo.

Can anyone refresh my memory on the distinctions between the two symbols?

Thanks,

DK

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.