Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaw65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 05:28 AM
    I have a frozen personal pension plan since 1991. Can I reclaim my national insurance
    I have recently discovered that I hold a UK personal pension plan that I have not made any contributions into since 1991. Are there any legal loopholes I can use to add the national contributions that I have paid since 1991 into my pension plan?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 08:22 AM
    This may not even be a tax question, and, if it is, it addresses the United Kingdom tax system.

This forum EXCLUSIVELY addresses the U.S. tax systems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer US Pension to a UK Pension Plan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a US citizen permanently livng in the UK. I currently have a US pension that I would like to transfer to a UK pension plan. Will the IRS allow me to do that? From what I have read, tax-free transfers are allowed from one qualified plan to another qualified plan, or to an IRA. And according to...

Tax on Irish Pension Plan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As an Irish government employee stationed in USA, I paid taxes in Ireland and all pension contributions, from myself and my employer, into my Irish pension, were also tax-free here in USA. Now that I plan to retire here in USA, how will I explain to the IRS that my pension is exempt? ...

Canadian Pension Plan [ 1 Answers ]

Who funds the Canadian Pension Plan? I mean, let's say I am a member of Parliament. Obviously the effect of inflation on the cost of plan would play a role. Would I want to use: GDP deflator to measure inflation (understates inflation) CPI (overstates inflation) Average of both (a bit more...

View more questions Search