Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mohnatij_Zver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 02:21 AM
    Is it possible to travel to any country within a Schengen area with a Schengen visa?
    Dear sir or madam,

I live in Ukraine and thinking of a tour to countries that belong to the Schengen area.
    I haven't been to Europe yet.

First of all, I`d like to know if it is possible to travel to ANY Europe country during the legal performance of my Shengen visa? If it is possible please explain what options should I consider. Maybe there are several special specific nuances for my country?

Secondly, should I specify all the route in the Schengen area when making visa and other documents? Or I can visit any country (that belong to the Schengen area) after I get the Schengen visa? How many days can I stay in each of the countries?

If there are any other nuances I should now in order to travel safely please let me know.

Could you please also give references to laws or some other legal materials that can clarify my questions.

Thank you very much
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 04:35 AM

The Schengen agreement just about covers all of Europe with the exception the UK and ireland, Russia, etc. Here is the wikipedia website that shows a map of the area and explanations.

En.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 07:37 AM

I read the whole article on wikipedia. What do you mean, it seems I read the heading only. The wikipedia reference answers your questions, anything else that you request regarding laws, etc. is beyond our scope at AMHD. There are multiple choices within a Google search for this agreement. I picked the one that had most information.

Why was the wikipedia article not helpful? Did you take the time to read the entire site and the links provided revealing more information to answer your question ?

To rate my response the way you did is not entirely fair. We are all volunteers here and do our best to comply with a request the best way possible.

Ms tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I travel to England after being 90 days in Schengen countries? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. right now I'm in Barcelona I will stay here for 90 days, after that I want to go to England, is it allow to travel there after being in schengen countries. I know England doesn't belong to this countries, so is it possible to travel without having any trouble? Thanks!

Schengen visa [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Australian (living in the UK) which means I can remain in a Schengen country/ies for 90 days in a 180 day period. I travel in and out of Schengen countries a lot and I was wondering how I can find out when my latest 180 day period started so that I can work out how much time I can spend in...

Overstaying 90 day visa in schengen territory without entry stamp into country [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if I have overstayed my 90 days in schengen territory without having an entry stamp when I arrived? Can they see that I have been here longer then my stay? I have stayed to marry an eu citizen ,French, who we have been together for 6 years and have a 3 year old who is a dual citizen of...

View more questions Search