Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerald65 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Can't get rid of screen savere. Not on install/remove list.
    Hello,
    Haven't been active lately. Need help getting rid of screen saver. It's not listed on install/remove list. Appreciate help. Gerald 65:)
    thedogghater Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Check your program files,it may be hidden under a false name,check for recint down loads to

Jan 22, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald65
    Hello,
    Havn't been active lately. Need help getting rid of screen saver. It's not listed on install/remove list. Appreciate help. Gerald 65:)
    Thanks! Gerald65
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2007, 01:38 PM
    A screensaver wouldn't be on the Add/Remove Programs list. It should be listed by Right clicking on the Desktop, selecting properties, then Screensaver. The currently selected one will be listed.

Generally the Screensavers are SCR files in your Windows folder.
    SRINUT31 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Jan 23, 2007, 04:31 AM
    A screensaver wouldn't be on the Add/Remove Programs list. Than go c:\windows folder u find that file

Jan 23, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Thanks for your advise.
    Problem solved. Gerald65

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove screen settings menu [ 6 Answers ]

hi folks:- I am having a samtron 56V monitor.recently I adjusted the screen settings using the active menu or O.S.D now what happens is that every time I start the computer the active menu or osd appears. Ist screen will be control lock locked. Then the menu control lock un locked will...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Remove log in screen at W98 start [ 1 Answers ]

When W98 starts up there is that annoying, useless sign screen, I know there is a way to remove that , because I had removed before years ago, but I forgot how, does somebody know?

View more questions Search