Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollowb Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2011, 10:32 PM
    Does anyone know of a good music studio that I can Download on my comeputer?
    I have been recording music-me rapping-and I need a good studio that will make my music sound really good. Do you have a suggestion to a studio that I can download online? Answer asap please! Thanks!
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Mar 23, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Audacity is a free open source audio editor and mixer. It's fairly basic though, if you want to look through a few freeware ones try typing "open source DAW" into Google (DAW is Digital Audio Workstation) and see what comes up. OR try "open source audio workstation". All the best ones are paid for applications like Steinberg Cubase and Ableton Live although you can get free trials of them to see what they're about. One thing is clear, they have a very steep learning curve and it will take time to learn let alone just setting it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music Recording Studio Software Needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I also need a music recording studio type of software so that I could make my own recordings at home. I would like to be able to play a couple of guitars and one or two singers. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything that will helps. Hey, while we're at it, is there a...

View more questions Search