Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friedshrimp34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Charged with three counts of misdemeanor
    I got an underage intoxication charge, a disorderly conduct for being intoxicated in a parked car, and falsification for trying to lie to a cop to say I was 21 years old, when he already knew I was 20 from running my plates, but I was drunk so I don't remember it. And I had a fake id that was someone's real id in my wallet
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 07:00 PM

So they did not charge you with a false ID ( a serious charge)

So what do you want to do, go plead guilty and ask for probation or community service.

You have the right to hire an attorney who may work out a better plea agreement
    friedshrimp34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 07:59 AM

I plead not guilty cause that's what my moms fiancé told me to do because he is a lieutenant. I guess my question was what do people think I am going to get, and also it is my first offense so I can go into the first offenders program. Do you think any charges will get dropped or brought down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are soil particles more positively charged or more negatively charged? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time answering this question. On one hand, I know that it can be pos or negative. On the otherhand I read that it has only been measured as negative. So would that mean its more negatively charged?

I'm on misdemeanor adult probation and I just got a misdemeanor 4 what is likely to ha [ 1 Answers ]

Im on reporting adult probation in clermont county Ohio (misdemeanor) no felonys & I just got a mis 4 so I know I'm going to get violated, what's likely to happen to me?

1st offense - 2 counts misdemeanor - Marijuana/narcotic equipment [ 2 Answers ]

My son was arrested and charged with 1 count misdemeanor - marijuana - possess not more than 20 grams and 1 count misdemeanor - narcotic equipment possess and/or use. He is 18 and this is his first offense as an adult, he had a lessor charge when he was a minor but it is not supposed to show on his...

8 counts [ 2 Answers ]

HOW MANY 8 COUNTS SHOULD I DO FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS? when I tried out for my JR high I only did one 8 count and I made the team.:confused:

View more questions Search