Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellzaiken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 06:37 PM
    I've missed my period but I'm not sexually active?
    I'm fourteen years old, I've missed my period date about 5 days ago and I'm really worried as me and my boyfriend was fooling around a couple days before, we didn't have sex, I'm still a virgin
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 05:18 AM

At your age periods probably won't be very regular, if you aren't sexually active I wouldn't be too concerned.
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2012, 09:14 AM
    What do you mean by fooling around? Even without penetration, if the genitals are touching, there could be the potential of pregnancy.
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by msdebdardx4 View Post
    What do you mean by fooling around? Even without penetration, if the genitals are touching, there could be the potential of pregnancy.
    I really need to check these dates before I post. I thought this one was posted today. I see it was sent awhile back. If the girl was pregnant, she would have had the baby by now, but the question was in the area that says it was one of today's questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 17, sexually active, and on birth control. I am on day 11 of my period. [ 1 Answers ]

I am usually a 6 dayer so this is scaring me. Flow is the same as a day 2 would be. Please help!

What to do ig you missed 6 pills on the first week and not sexually active? [ 5 Answers ]

I was supposed to start a new pack last August 26 but I wasn't able to. It's now August 31, so should I start now? I'm not sexually active. What should I do?

I'm 17 and I'm a few days late for my period, me and my boyfriend are sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I'm a few days late for my period, me and my boyfriend are sexually active but I'm on the pill and he uses a condom every time. I know neither of these are 100% but I also understand basic math. I find the odds of them both failing at the same time to be rather ridiculous. I've been...

I have not came on my period in 3 months I am sexually active [ 1 Answers ]

I have not came on my period in 3 months I am sexually active

My period is 2 weeks late now.I was sexually active but used condoms.pregtest -ve [ 3 Answers ]

I am not getting periods.its been 15 days.pregtest was -ve.did it 2 days bak.got my last 1 on 19th dec.got sexually active on 23rd dec but used condoms.n its 5th feb today but still not periods.I am 20.dont want to get pregnant.please help me.

View more questions Search