Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsbtsb45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 10:10 AM
    Social anxiety
    I suffer from social anxiety I hate going out by myself as I feel scared I don't no why I do I just do, when I walk past people in the street my breathing goes funny and I get so scared when I'm on the bus or on a course I get so scared in the room everyone looks at me funny. I've been diagnosed with social axiety and agrophobia I'm due to go on a course soon at a charity shop or work in the office at four star training how can I stop the nervousness I'm currently just started taking kalms stresses and anxiety but somebody told me that they take four weeks to fully kick in my doctor doesn't want me to take medication at the minute he referred me to a cbt classes every four weeks because its on the nhs I just need some advice how I can get through the day
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 10:20 AM

Imagine everyone walking around in their underwear.

Have you heard of the all-natural Bach Flower Remedies? Here's the site --

FAQ and the Bach Flower Essences
    tsbtsb45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 10:41 AM
    If I do that a good looking girl walks past they will think I've gone mad
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tsbtsb45 View Post
    if i do that a good looking girl walks past they will think ive gone mad
    Um, don't mention it to anyone. It's our little secret.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Anxiety. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 23. Also a university student and I have a good job. For the past 2 years, I discovered something about myself that I wish I hadn't uncovered. One day, I pretty much fell into a deep hole of loniless. I did not want to speak with anyone I knew and I wasn't living with my family. The...

Social Anxiety [ 4 Answers ]

For as long as I can remember I haven't been comfortable around other people. Its almost impossible for me to relax unless Im alone or with one or two other people that I know really well. Im a 17 and in high school, so pretty much around people all the time. I don't really talk to people at...

I need helo with my social anxiety! [ 8 Answers ]

For almost 2 years now, I have been down with social anxiety or social phobia. At home and around my family, I'm fine. But just steps outside of my comfort zone (step out of the door) and I start feeling shortness of breath, uncomfortable chest, and my stomach starts playing games. Doesn't matter...

Social anxiety? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16. First of all, I'm seeing psychiatrist for two years because of depressions, and neurologist because of chronic migraines (I have problems with attending school because of this - I'm usually at school five or six times a month). My oldest brother has died when I was 4. He was taking...

Social anxiety sadness what is this [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mom to three boys and a wonderful husband. I have had this feeling for a long time and it was pretty bad today .Today we were traveling to go to visit my husband's family. From the moment I wake up, I feel like tears are going to come and I really can't even figure out what it is that is...

View more questions Search