Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zylstra Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Sep 21, 2004, 11:49 AM
    Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery
    I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything I could do to fix the problem. They told me to follow this process to reset the NiCad battery memory:

Press the 2, 5, 8, and 0 buttons on the handset simultaneously.
    Remove the handset battery.
    Replace the handset battery.

After that they said the battery charge indicator should show only one bar, but mine showed three. I think it may be fixed anyway. If it doesn't keep its charge longer they said I will have to replace the battery, which isn't covered by their warranty.

Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Panasonic Video Switcher [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm not sure if this question may be too technical to be asking here, but is anyone familiar with a Panasonic WJ-5500 broadcast video switcher? We broadcast on the Internet and we use one of these, but it needs to be tuned a little. What I really need to know is how to adjust the...

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search