Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intgold17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 1 year 2 months.
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 1 year 2 months and in the very beginning she broke up with me to date her ex.

She realized she didn't like him, and she loved me I've been concerned about her leaving ever since.

Please answer, I don't want bad answers because I love her, but I need you to be honest, am I only 2nd best?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2011, 11:19 AM

It all depends on how soon she started seeing you after she broke up with her boyfriend first time around, where you a rebound? If you were then she would have probably had a lot of mixed emotions about the ex and just didn't know what she wanted, I can understand your fears, ou need to talk it out with her and explain them fears to her, then when you do you have to just put it to bed, your wasting your time and energy on something that hasn't or won't happen and until or if it does then give it attention but right now you need to just get on with your lives together
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2011, 03:18 PM

Why not give her the benefit of the doubt? At least she was honest and upfront with you when she broke up with you BEFORE she went out with him... that's a good thing.

It's possible that she thought the ex may have changed, but then found out he hadn't changed at all or she may have went out with him thinking that she may develop some strong feelings, only to realize that she cared much more for you.

If you really want to be with her, why not give her a chance?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 07:34 AM

If you are worried about exes, and being second best, then why are you in a relationship? Especially after more than a year. These kinds of fears need to be addressed by YOU, or they will get in the way of being happy, and having fun.

Is she doing anything to make you feel this way, or is it all in your head?? Is she still talking to the ex or something?/ How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning of the year present? [ 2 Answers ]

I finished school on the week that my manager's and agents' offices closed (I'm an actor). And I didn't get the chance to bring them all Christmas gifts like I had planned. They re-open on January 3rd, and I was thinking I could just bring them New Year presents! But I'm thinking most of their...

Beginning AC research for 24 year old 1 and 1/2 story home with gas hot water heat [ 1 Answers ]

We need some sort of A/C but have numerous logistical problems. First we have 3 very small upper bedrooms(1 and 1/2 story house)ranging from 10x11, 11x12, and 12x14 all clustered around a small upstairs bathroom. To make matters worse is that we have an open foyer where all the heat rises and gets...

Show the beginning of the year and end of year in a cost of good manufacture in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Canseco Company Beginning of 2007 End of 2007 Direct materials inventory $22,000 $26,000 Work-in-process inventory 21,000 20,000 Finished goods inventory 18,000 23,000 Purchases of direct materials 75,000 Direct manufacturing labor 25,000 Indirect...

View more questions Search