Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffany_1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Is it bad to spot during you 8 weeks of pregnancy?
    I'm 8 weeks pregnant this is my first pregnancy so the other day I started to spot nothing heavy though just alil pink-ish and then again today this one looked like when I first start my period again nothing heavy. Is this a bad thing? Is this normal? I need help. Should I worry?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2011, 09:05 PM

It CAN be normal to spot during pregnancy. I did myself. And so did my sister. However you DO NEED to get checked by your doctor to make sure that it is ONLY light spotting and not a serious problem, because it CAN also be a serious problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Early pregnancy scan says I'm 5-6 weeks... When I should be 5 weeks? [ 3 Answers ]

I received an early Pregnancy scan today. I should only be 5 weeks tomorrow they were able to see the baby and estimated 5 weeks and four days... how does this work??

Light line on pregnancy test and started to spot am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I was 7 days late and took a pregnancy test. I had a light line under positive, then again at 12 days late, I took another test and same thing a light line. I have some signs like Nausea. The 13th day I started to spot am I pregunt?

6 weeks pregnancy [ 45 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I started having slight bleeding and I am scared because I had a misscarriage in nov of 2006 and me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant and when we found out we were already pregnant and I am scared to tell him cause he will freak out what should I do?...

Pregnancy at 6 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and my breast are not sore

View more questions Search