Mar 21, 2011, 03:29 PM
    I love a man who is 22 years older than me and older than my father
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2011, 03:42 PM

What are the ages?
    eastern Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 05:29 AM
    If it's the age difference it shouldn't be a problem. My best relationship was with a man 48 years older than me. What has me concerned is the trust factor. That is a problem at any age that's what you need to focus on,ecpecially when a child is involved. Everything you do will impacct that child's life.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2011, 06:32 AM

Please share some of the details.

* Do you have a good relationship with him?

* What does your family think about the relationship?

* How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong to love someone whose older than you by 18 years? [ 5 Answers ]

I love a man whose older than me by 18 years old and he loves me too I want to know if it is wrong or not? But I truly love him and he loves me too and we can't stay away from each other

Will a relationship with a man 24 years older work? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and pregnant for my 55 year old boyfriend. We live together. He has a reputation for being unfaithful and I do not trust him. How do I handle this? What should I do?:confused:

I love a guy whose 12 years older than me [ 22 Answers ]

I love someone who is 12 years older than me and I'm only 16. Legally we can't be together but we both love each other. I feel almost stupid when I ask him to wait for me but he means so much to me and I can't ever stop thinking about him and this has been going on for a while. What should I do?

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

I am in love with an older married man [ 10 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for two years, and a month before I decided to call it quits, I fell in love with a married man, who is seventeen years older than me. The reason I decided to leave my husband was because he cheated on me throughout our marriage. I know that what I am doing...

View more questions Search