Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithjj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Home repair
    Is there a company that does free home repair for seniors my siding is so bad animals get in the house. I am 65 yrs old and in country club hills IL. 60478 e-mail is [email protected].

Thank You
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Please don't show your email address, it opens you up to scams. Call your local senior citizens dept to see if they can help. Many churches and other volunteer services can help with repair items. Not sure they will reside but may repair and patch.
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Mar 21, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Google Area Agency on Aging for your town or city. This is a group that's a clearinghouse for the kind of information you're looking for. They can help with this and other issues you have related to aging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a free home repair for my grandma [ 4 Answers ]

OK my grandma is 64 years old she is on oxygen and has heart problems. Her foundation of her house has fallen and caused the floors in the living room, dinning room and two bedrooms to fall dramatically. She really needs help she is on a fixed income and can not afford a contractor or anything like...

Home repair [ 1 Answers ]

I am a disabled person with MS. I need some minor home repairdid. I need a roof, Windows,dorrs and some doors to my rooms enlarged for my electric wheel chair. I cannot Pay for a loan I am on disabilityand it is very little. I can't get help from hud because my credit is bad. So any help...

Mobile Home Shower Repair [ 6 Answers ]

We are trying to repair a leaking shower. However, we've found what we are needing to do this is a 4 inch rough in valve. So far this seems impossible to find. Any ideas where we could find this part or if its called something different? Any help would be greatly appreciatied. Thanks! Becky

Home repair estimate [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that can be of assistance in estimating the cost of home repairs? I am buying a house that needs some repairs, and I want to know how to estimate the amount of money I am going to have to put into it. Jackie

Home heater repair [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a house that is easily over 50 years old, with a heater that is at least as old as the house. One of those heaters that is in the floor and for repairs must be accessed from the crawl space outside the house. Last year I had need to get it serviced and it was not a major issue and was...

View more questions Search