Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixiejen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's
    Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up somewhere with these cute dinosours? I think! Something along those lines anyway...
    Anyway it'd be so great if anyone could let me know, thanks!. I can also remember something about bright white trainers (sneakers) thanks for any replies :D
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 04:51 PM
    I don't know if this is it, but it sounds kind of close.
    Click Dragon Tales to find out for sure.
    pixiejen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Thanks anyway but its not that, I was a little older when dragon tales was on.. I'm 20 now. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

80's Cartoon Movie Title [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have asked all of my friends and even my brother about this movie. The only thing I can remember is that the main character may be a mouse (?? ) and is with his mother and they come to a stream or muddy area and he sees a can of either dog food or something with a tomato on it and...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

View more questions Search