Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alana169 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Cheating boyfriend?
    I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. After dating for a few months I caught him texting his ex-girlfriend, we had a fight about it and he hasn't done it again. It now almost 2 years later and I find him texting another girl. I don't know whay he's doing this because everything has been going great, he always tells me he loves me and wants to see me all the time. What should I do?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 05:21 AM

So he keeps doing this and you really don't know if it has been going on behind your back for a while.

You need an honest answer from him what the h**k is going on.

He may tell you he loves you,but his actions speak a different language.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 09:39 AM

If you both can't agree on the boundaries of good behavior, then you don't need this relationship.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 21, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Curious, what are the texts about? What is it about the texts that make you write it off as cheating?

---although, texting the ex is pretty crappy,
    alana169 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 02:46 AM
    He's texting them about meeting up and then texting his friends about it, he text one of his friends saying 'just trying to get a bit of caitlin on the scene but shhhh'
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 03:10 AM

He's texting other girls about meeting up with them?

Last time I checked,that's looking to cheat.

I think it's time you walked away from this.

I smell a rat!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2011, 06:45 AM

If he's texting about meeting up with other women, I think it's time you face the music and move on.

You deserve a lot better than you're getting.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 22, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Comment on alana169's post
    I would get rid of this guy quick. Only bad news. He doesn't seem very mature.
    Diana2O11 Posts: 5, Reputation: 5

Mar 22, 2011, 11:07 AM
    Leave him its not even worth it... once a cheater always a cheater
    godwin77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Even I'm in thhis situation.. But Having faithh is much needed in this case.. Put yourself in this position.. U Hav loved some one before,but you brokeup with him/her for some reasons.One day he is coming and talking to you.. Can you avoid him/her?
    U Have loved him bcoz you liked him,his actions,Attitude.
    How can you hate him suddenly..
    U Can never avoid a person whomm you loved bfore.. Instead you will try to stop thinking about him/her by loving another person..
    This is life..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating boyfriend. What to do? [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend, ryan, have been going out for a year and a couple of months... about a month ago I found a text in his phone from this girl called 'sexy alicia' saying "my lunch is at 1:30, is that ok with you?" (I looked through his phone cause he kept hiding it thinking it was a big joke)......

Cheating boyfriend. What to do? [ 12 Answers ]

Hiya! Am 18 yrs old. Been with ma boyfriend since I was 15, been through a hell of a lot together and has been the best relationship I've been in. First few months I cheated on him (kissed my ex) but it did actually mean nothing and I regretted it deeply. He forgave me and I did nothing but try...

Can't get over a cheating boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16, I am now 21 so 5 years in total. It hasn't been a perfect relationship but I always thought we could get through anything and we would be together forever. I trusted him 100% but I found out a few days ago that he has been sleeping with another girl for...

Cheating on my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get out of a situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years now but I have not been attracted to him for the past 2 years. I ended up one night at my best friends house znd had sex with one of her friends. Now for the past 3 weeks I have been talking to this new...

A cheating boyfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was with my boyfriend for a little over a year there had always been rumours from people (including the women) that he was cheating on me with her, more emotional cheating than physical, but he had always denied it even in front of her. I believed him, we broke up later not because I thought...

View more questions Search