Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SouthernBelle06 Posts: 166, Reputation: 83

Jan 31, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Also, as long as she keeps accepting dates from you when you ask and doesn't start disappearing or repeatedly making excuses not to see you, I think you are on the right track.:)
    lilkimintraning Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman
    I've been seeing this girl I met on Match.com for a few weeks now. We talked a few times, met up in person for the first time last weekend, and today I saw her for the second time. The first time we went out for sushi and we had alot of fun. It was short, but sweet and interesting. Aside from a hug good bye, I didn't do anything else.

So today, we ended up walking around this street with all these shops and stuff but didn't go in anywhere. I asked her if she wanted to go ice skating but she said she hates it because when she was 12 she tore her quads after a bad fall...lol. So I stopped pushing it and we had some coffee and called it a night after 2 hours of walking and talking because she said she had some work to finish for tomorrow morning for one of her ad clients. (She's a director at a marketing firm)

I walked her back to her car and she drove me back to mine and then followed me because she didn't know her way back from where we were. Because of the way we left, we couldn't really do formal goodbyes...so no hugs this time.

The thing that sucked about today was that I had no chance to get physical with her. It was purely a "hanging out" type date and aside from rubbing her back for a few seconds because she said she was cold, that was all I did. I wanted to give her a kiss goodnight but it would have been wierd in the car.

I think she's warming up to me more because I mean, she drove an hour plus just to walk around with me on a day's notice...lol. I just wish she'd put her arms around me or whatever or at least show me some signs she wants to get hit on...lol. I'm a shy guy and usually am really respectful so I was afraid of just grabbing her hand or waist, which would have been wierd anyways.

I wish we went skating...that would have been a cakewalk.

Do you all think I should have been more aggressive?
    Don't get mean aggressive. Why don't u take her to a movie and maybe put your harm around her or just slowlly move your hand into hers. Put a footforward because honestly she may not know what to do just like you she maybe shy put in mind you guys just meat each other. :cool:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Go slow Pat, and its easier to walk with your arm around her shoulder:D
    verabeth Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:15 PM
    I've been seeing this girl I met on Match.com for a few weeks now. We talked a few times, met up in person for the first time last weekend, and today I saw her for the second time. The first time we went out for sushi and we had alot of fun. It was short, but sweet and interesting. Aside from a hug good bye, I didn't do anything else.

So today, we ended up walking around this street with all these shops and stuff but didn't go in anywhere. I asked her if she wanted to go ice skating but she said she hates it because when she was 12 she tore her quads after a bad fall...lol. So I stopped pushing it and we had some coffee and called it a night after 2 hours of walking and talking because she said she had some work to finish for tomorrow morning for one of her ad clients. (She's a director at a marketing firm)

I walked her back to her car and she drove me back to mine and then followed me because she didn't know her way back from where we were. Because of the way we left, we couldn't really do formal goodbyes...so no hugs this time.

The thing that sucked about today was that I had no chance to get physical with her. It was purely a "hanging out" type date and aside from rubbing her back for a few seconds because she said she was cold, that was all I did. I wanted to give her a kiss goodnight but it would have been wierd in the car.

I think she's warming up to me more because I mean, she drove an hour plus just to walk around with me on a day's notice...lol. I just wish she'd put her arms around me or whatever or at least show me some signs she wants to get hit on...lol. I'm a shy guy and usually am really respectful so I was afraid of just grabbing her hand or waist, which would have been wierd anyways.

I think the next time you guys meet up it would be good to take her by the hand. By looking into her eyes you may know if she wants a kiss or not. You definatley don'ty want to move to fast but definatley show her that your interested
    AskEve Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2007, 01:25 PM

You've only been out with her twice and she does seem to like you, you just both seemed to be at a loose end as in what to do! Next time you ask her out, why don't you invite her out for a nice meal, somewhere where you can both talk more, get to know one another better with a nice atmosphere. If you have your own place you could tell her beforehand she could stay at your house - in the spare room of course - and see what she says.

If you do go for dinner, then be the perfect gentleman with her and DON'T sleep with her too soon, kiss her yes, but hold back from doing anything else until you've been with her longer.

Eve
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 03:56 PM
    The thing that people forget and get caught up in, is there is pleny of time for everything, there is no reason to hurry at all and the slower you go the more you find out and get comfortable with. As you learnabout people then you can tell when the right time is for anything and end a lot of speculation and PANIC.
    sambhav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Hii

Actually I'm going to meet a girl whom I have been talking to online from last 2 years 4 months

Can some one suggest me what gift shall I give her I'm very confused:(

Can you help me guys:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking to a girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm have problems talking to a girl in school which I really like... I mean love. I don't have any classes with her but I seem to walk by her every now and then in the halls of the school. I always think about saying something but I get scared, with my body heating up and having butterflies in...

Real Life Based Film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the title to this film... Its about this poor married couple that live in a small town and the wife gives birth to about 5 or 6 babies at once but because they are sooo poor... they can't afford to look after them or anything and this rich couple see the babies...

Nature vs Nurture - Biology vs Real Life [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my daughter who is almost 8. My husband and I have been together almost 8 years. We began dating when she was 3 months old. He has been the only father she has ever really known and has treated her as if she were his own. Her “biological” father (I use that term...

Newtonian Particle Mechanics vs Real Life! [ 1 Answers ]

In classical mechanics, we tend to consider objects as partcles with translational motion (or rigid bodies when considering rotational motion); that is to say that we treat them as if they possess no dimensions, and thus as if all forces act through 1 point. (the centre of mass) Obviously using...

View more questions Search