Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRNGWMN Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2003, 10:51 AM
    Yo speedball1 over here
    I just found this site... and nobody has answered my question so since you seem to be incredibly knowledgible or knowledgeable oh hell since you seem to KNOW so much I posted a question in education section on financial aid could you help... Thanks so much and you can write me via email my address. Oh and do you know of any other sites where they will actually answer your questions in a more timely manner( being moderately impatient I want to know like yesterday or if you don't I guess I could just keep bugging you ha ha well have a great day... STRNGWMN (code for strong woman of strange woman either way both fit me... tee hee) :)
    STRNGWMN Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2003, 10:52 AM
    Yo speedball1 over here
    I just found this site... and nobody has answered my question so since you seem to be incredibly knowledgible or knowledgeable oh hell since you seem to KNOW so much I posted a question in education section on financial aid could you help... Thanks so much and you can write me via email my address. Oh and do you know of any other sites where they will actually answer your questions in a more timely manner( being moderately impatient I want to know like yesterday or if you don't I guess I could just keep bugging you ha ha well have a great day... STRNGWMN (code for strong woman of strange woman either way both fit me... tee hee) :)
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 23, 2003, 04:01 PM
    Yo speedball1 over here
    WOW! ::) Thanks for them there kind words. This is a secondary answer forum for me. I'm not as smart as you give me credit for. I'm just a retired plumber that has enough time on his hands to share some of the knowledge I've picked up along lifes rocky road. My main site is AllExperts.com You can reach me on the plumbing page over there. The action's faster over there and you have many experts to choose from. I'll take a run over to the education section and see what I can do with your question. Cheers, Tom
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 15, 2003, 09:03 AM
    Yo speedball1 over here
    I'm sorry to be so late in answering you. Other expert sites are, AllExperts.com (My main site) or AnswerWay.com Hope this helps and thanks for the nice words. Tom aka speedball1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Speedball1... Sewage pump location? [ 6 Answers ]

Speedball1, So I'm ready to connect the 4" ABS sewage line from out of the converted garage foundation to the Zoeller 910-0005 pump and wondered how far away I should place the pump from the cottage and whether there should be a cleanout between it and the cottage and if so, what kind? ...

Thanks From Speedball1 [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks guys for taking up the slack on the plumbing page while I was recuperating from surgery. What I thought would be a simple biopsy "morphed" into a surgical procedure when they cut out a "precancerous mass" at the base of my tongue. This meant that ALL my food would have to be liquid but...

Speedball1 (Tom) [ 9 Answers ]

FYI: Tom's been off since a minor surgery on Monday. He thanks those of you who have asked about him and those who have helped on the Plumbing board in his absence. Going into it, he had expected to be back possibly by today but says the painkillers have got him just too loopy to be online. ...

View more questions Search