Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Auntay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Palm of hand goes numb and has bulging veins and white and red blothches
    I have problems in my shoulder that radiates down my arm, my right hand goes numb, under my little finger in the crease a little blue viens pops out at times and is very painful. The heal of my hand under my finger is white and red blotches now since it has gone to sleep many times. Under my ring finger on the same hand is another place a wee vein is surfacing it turns purple in the center and white all around. This right hand is always real cold and some times it gets the shakes, and has no strength.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore hand veins! [ 12 Answers ]

Last week I played rugby and hurt my left hand, the veins have been popping up and were sore for a few days. Yesterday I played netball and the veins on my right hand have been popping up too and are very sore and feel tight whenever I put my arm down. Does anyone know why this is? And what I...

Numb hand [ 8 Answers ]

48 hours ago about I woke up in the middle of the night my arm had fallen asleep.. That's no big deal I did what I normally do I use my other hand to move the arm to a better location.. I did this then I accidentally hit the wrist of my numb arm and it felt extremely weird.. Since then I have small...

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

If I use vitamin k on the hand ,can reduce my hand veins [ 1 Answers ]

The veins on my hands are very visible and I do some arm exercise at gym.and also do house work.How to reduce that veins from my hand and if I wear vitamin k on that , that will be effective ? Shall I stop go to gym? And also house work? I really want them invisible.

Bulging vein hand pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bulging vein on the top of my hand (big vein over my wrist)-it is painful to touch and to move my wristand started a few days ago - the vein is still bulging. Unlike the other guys that asked feb 2007 - mine is on the top of my habd and still here. I don't remember hitting it and am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.