Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashsaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 05:57 AM
    Lost Portuguese Passport...
    My Grandma had made her Portuguese passport in the year 1960, she remember`s the month but doesn't excatly remembers the day, something between 15-25, so somewhere around
    15-25 of Dec.1960 was the day she made her Portuguese passport. But she has all her details like Birth Certificate, Marriage certificate, her Spouse`s Birth and death Certificate and so on. Is there any possibilities that she can pull up her details through any known source according to you to avoid going through all the process of registration and process fees again.. since she already had a Portuguese passport? Would be awesome if you can help me with any of those sources. Thank you once again.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in england lost my portuguese passport [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in England for 10 years I am originally from portugal I have lost my passport and need a new one I have an id card but it has expired I have tried contacting the portuguese consulate in manchester and I have sent them numerous e-mails no response does anyone know how I can get a new...

Lost portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am of goan origin and my father is also a goan. My father has applied for the portuguese passport as he is entittled for it, the process is very very slow and time is running out for me and my brother. As per my fathers memory, during portuguese time he had his portuguese passport but he did...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.