Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dilu172 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Democracy means delay in decision making

Check out some similar questions!

Am I making the right decision [ 3 Answers ]

I just ended an 11 month relationship. My now ex-boyfriend and I met at work. We dated and he was a very nice giving man. He provided for me an accepted my son. He transferred to another state with a job promotion. We carried on a Ld relationship for about 5 months. The majority of the time the...

Making the right decision [ 3 Answers ]

I don't now whether I am doing the right thing... I just finished my 12th grade in india and now I want to do my medicine in australia but my father is against it... he is worried about me.. and I can't convince him that I can manage things.. However I also have my fear regarding this matter--...

Making a decision [ 3 Answers ]

We have a second mortgage on our home. At this time the monthly payment is not allowing us to make payments on other bills. I have done my best to make payments on time but I don't think I will be able to at this point. My question is we own two homes one has been a rental unit for over 15 years...

Making a decision [ 14 Answers ]

Some one explain this to me... Im just having a bad day once again, trying to keep my head up but this one things keeps bothering me. 1 week before we split she wanted to get married and tld me I'm theo nly one for her. We have a son, then a week later we break up and then a weekafter that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.