Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmanuel44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Don't know the name or title it was an early 70's horror thriller type movie
    The scene is at night,all I remember theirs this guy walking around in the dark.He notices a dark form,closer up it's a person in a dark hooded robe on,wearing sunglasses.He follows this dark person,he sees more of them.He sees one go into a building,he enters carefully an stumbles across a body of a dead woman.He reports it to the authorities,after an autopsie is done on the woman,they find her heart has been mysteriously removed from her body.Does anyone remember this movie,email me at([email protected]/thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie from late 70's early 80's - monster in a forest [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen this movie when I was very little and only remember bits of it.. I do remember that there were 4 young people, 2 guys and 2 girls who ended up in a forest and found a cabin (or old house)... in that house there was something like a monster who started killing them by throwing some...

Looking for a title of a movie - 80's horror/thriller. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this movie came out in the 80's. I remember the killer being a bald man in an orange jumpsuit. I think he was an inmate that killed the family of the main character. The killer did some kind of voodoo in prison, and when he was to be executed he would come back to "life" and he would...

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.